After a two-year hiatus, I am happy to announce Chili Bowl VIII will be held on Sunday, December 11th from 12:00 - 5:00 pm. A new venue this year, Studio 35 Cinema and Drafthouse, but the same rip-roaring fun.
When we last met, CJ Jacobson and his Brisky Business chili reigned supreme as the Chili Bowl VII champion, his second title in a row. Second place was Jose Guajardo and third was Joe Murnane.
For those who haven't been or have forgotten all the fun a Chili Bowl provides:
- Tickets are SOLD OUT.
- Shooting for the 30 crockpots of chili with hot dogs and all the condiments you need for the chili and the dogs.
- Browns - Bengals on the big screen. We'll have squares to purchase for the game which will pay $50 a quarter for the winning numbers for the first three quarters, $100 for the fourth quarter.
- Great silent auction items.
- Signature Chili Bowl drinks at the bar as well as drink specials
- We'll also be drawing for the winners of our Holiday Spirits raffle at the end of the third quarter.
Proceeds from Chili Bowl VIII go to PLF's Eric J Yavitch Scholarship Fund.
We'll see you on December 11th.